PETITE PALATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Your access to and use of our Website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing our Website, you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions without limitation or qualification notwithstanding any other agreements or understandings between you and us.
1. All materials contained on our Website are protected by the United States copyright and trademark laws. All copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade dress are our property or the property of the parties indicated as the owners of those rights. The contents of this site are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Accordingly, no material from this site may be copied, re-produced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way other than the downloading of one copy of the materials on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use.
2. The information on our Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections and improvements to such information, and to the product and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
3. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our Website, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of such information and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our Website. ALL SUCH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
4. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of our Website or your downloading of any materials from our Website. We reserve the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of our Website, and we accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of our Website.
7. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, we may take any corrective action that we deem appropriate, including preventing you from using the services offered by our Website and take down any information, data and content put on our Website by you, at any time and without notice without notice to you.
8. We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this page. You will be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions of Use.
9. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FOR ANY DEFICIENCY, ERROR OR INTERRUPTION IN THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF ANY DEFICIENCY OR ERROR SHALL BE TO REQUEST THAT WE CORRECT THE MATTER OR, IF WE FAIL TO DO SO, TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AT YOUR OPTION.
10. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its laws relating to conflicts of laws.